LITTLE ORI BACKPACK GRAPE LEAF
First day at preschool, family outings or sleepovers with friends – for little kids, life is one big adventure. The LITTLE ORI loves adventures!
This pack was ergonomically designed for children aged two and above, with particular attention to the design of the back system. The padded shoulder straps provide a snug and comfortable fit.
A practical U-shaped zip provides easy access to the main compartment and their favourite toys, jacket, etc. The zip pullers were designed to be easy for little hands to grip and make the zips easy to operate. There’s a handy pocket on the front for their lunch box and two elasticated mesh side pockets for water bottles, stones, shells and other little treasures.
The LITTLE ORI has a stable base, so it won’t topple over when it’s set down and is easier to pack and unpack. And the cute little wolf on the front is sure to draw admiring looks from the other kids in the playground!
The lining and the air mesh on the shoulder straps are made from recycled materials.
- Measurements: 32 x 21 x 23 cm
- Weight: 260g
- Capacity: 12 Lit.
- SNUGGLE UP: comfortable back system with wide straps and balanced load distribution
- sternum strap
- padded base
- name and stencil card with ruler
- roomy main compartment with U-shaped zip, zipped front pocket, 2 elasticated mesh side pockets
- ARMATECH PLUS 600D: fine, densely woven, durable and resilient fabric